New subforum! & 1.6.2 info

Show us what you've done with Minecraft.

Moderator: Minecraft Moderators

suicidal_banana
Minecraft IGN: suicidal_banana

New subforum! & 1.6.2 info

Post by suicidal_banana » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Added a this new subforum that will be the go-to place to get the latest updates on the server! hoozay.
Only moderators and admins are able to create threads here (or at least i hope so lol, feel free to try) that way we should be able to avoid the random clutter threads that seem to be all over the other subforums ;)

And, much more important then some silly subforum, we're finally running 1.6.2(R2) on the normal ip/port! hooray!

There was a change in the worlds though, because you know, i love screwing with your head, when changing the 1.6 beta server from native to bukkit, i copied the worlds from 1.5 bukkit to the 1.6 bukkit server, and decided to replace 1.5 front_world with the world we got from 1.6 normal minecraft.
Now, ive taken front_world from the 1.6 bukkit we ran on beta, and made it smashngrab on the 1.6 bukkit we run on the normal server, and front_world of the 1.5 server has gone to front_world on the 1.6 server.. :? still following? :lol:

So to wrap up, we have the 1.5 front_world, and what was front_world in the 1.6 beta server is now smashngrab.

Finally, we will create a new nether tomorrow, so if you have anything there, nows your chance to take it back.

knutremi
Minecraft IGN: knutremi

Re: New subforum! & 1.6.2 info

Post by knutremi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:09 pm

I moved loads of news about our servers over. Beware that a whole lot of it is outdated information though.
Don't beat yourself up.

suicidal_banana

Post by suicidal_banana » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 am

nevertheless, hoozay!
and i knew i forget something yesterday, the new nether, will do it tonight.

suicidal_banana

Post by suicidal_banana » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 pm

did it