8coachm threatning to grief

Complain about a player, or defend your ban case here!

Moderator: Minecraft Moderators

fightinglizard7
Minecraft IGN: Fightinglizard7

8coachm threatning to grief

Post by fightinglizard7 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 am

8coachm let me build a house on admin island and i built is a block low. I was already on my second story and he told me to take it down and build it again a platform higher.

1. slavery is illegal

2. why should i do that

3. I don't work with him

A few minutes later pure_khaos left the game and 8coachm said that if i don't take it down then he will.He just told me that he was going to grief. Thats when i wished pure was online. Now i want him to get re banned or demoted. I bet he already griefed my two story house. :evil: :(
I bought all-purpose flour at the store last week, it lied...
it makes terrible lubricant

8coachm
Minecraft IGN: 8coachm

Re: 8coachm threatning to grief

Post by 8coachm » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 am

I didn't break or place nothing so I didn't grief and as long as u have some type of wall I will alow it on MY LAND! :D

Sam22153
Minecraft IGN: Sam22153

Post by Sam22153 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:01 am

So much complaints lately lawlz

Yo coach, if you are gonna let someone build on your land, let them build what they want and not threaten to grief shiz, k? K.
Nerd ragin'

knutremi
Minecraft IGN: knutremi

Post by knutremi » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 am

8coachm, your case is kind of on thin ice here. As you didn't tell Fighting your terms up front, you can ask him to, but you can't force him to take down what he just built, just to build it again elsewhere.
fightinglizard7 wrote:He just told me that he was going to grief.
I'd call what he said he was going to do a misuse of land owner privileges. Calling him a griefer is a terribly bloodthirsty thing to do don't you think Fighting?
fightinglizard7 wrote:Now i want him to get re banned or demoted.
Yup, you are bloodthirsty. And you can't tell us how to handle these matters. You earned yourself a demotion. A well deserved one I might add.

And you did as well 8coachm. Your failure to tell Fightinglizard your terms up front, leading to a dispute afterwards caused me to have to spend energy on a matter that could have been easily avoided. And I already told you you were going to face the same consequences as the other party if you got into another dispute. So consider your demotion well deserved as well.
Don't beat yourself up.

8coachm
Minecraft IGN: 8coachm

Post by 8coachm » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:08 pm

As long as fighting will raise his home to the surface it will be fine if he dosent I would like an admin to move it to a new location

Oh and I told him to make a temple so he did but he shouldn't of built the house for he had no permitiom from me

blacknite
Minecraft IGN: blacknite

Post by blacknite » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 pm

both of you, this is petty. just get a mod to move the house up 1 block. no need for name calling and such. just post the coords in this thread, and i'll move it up a block.

/was that so hard?
It's business as usual on AE-C.net.

fightinglizard7
Minecraft IGN: Fightinglizard7

Post by fightinglizard7 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Im sorry 8coachm and knutremi. Just when i get too pissed off i get furious and i cant cool down my anger until a couple of hours. I seriously didn't know what i was saying. I do have anger issues and i hope you respect that. Sometimes i can just be a guy who needs to chop someones head off. You understand right?
I bought all-purpose flour at the store last week, it lied...
it makes terrible lubricant

blacknite
Minecraft IGN: blacknite

Post by blacknite » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 am

[rant]

unfortunately no, we dont always understand. most of the mod/admin staff is over the age of 20, and in such we are used to a certain level of respect for other people that we don't always see in our younger minecraft players. its easy for us to be accustomed to interaction of people near our age and of greater understanding of how the world operates. yes, its not your fault that you dont have the appreciation of the world, but some day you will understand that something as minor as this usually goes unnoticed in the world because its really not that big of a deal. a quick fix, and nobody needs to get upset.

[/rant]
It's business as usual on AE-C.net.

SiliconeCake
Minecraft IGN: Siliconecake

Post by SiliconeCake » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 am

I know it is not my place, but coach has been really mean and stuff lately. Not saying ban or demotion or whatever, but he should just start being nice like everyone else.
A man is only as strong as he chooses to be.

suicidal_banana
Minecraft IGN: suicidal_banana

Post by suicidal_banana » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

SiliconeCake wrote:I know it is not my place, but coach has been really mean and stuff lately. Not saying ban or demotion or whatever, but he should just start being nice like everyone else.
8coachm is never nice tbh, he gets demoted every 3-6 weeks, honestly i wonder why we keep giving him so much slack, everybody should realize by now he wont change his shenanigans.

I opt for a clear final warning for 8coachm, grief or seriously insult once more? lifetime ban.