Promotion thread

General Minecraft discussion

Moderator: Minecraft Moderators

lolcakes3000
Minecraft IGN: lolcakes3000

Promotion thread

Post by lolcakes3000 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:12 am

Well I know knutremi really liked my idea of suggesting to promote siliconecake to VIP (He now is, and so am I) so I had the idea of making a thread where you can suggest promotions to people. Modmins can either make this the thread or make an official thread. Its just an idea. And as you probably all know. DONT ASK FOR PROMOTION!
And also... if this or another thread like this becomes an official one. If you want someone to be promoted, don't do it just because their friend. Or just randomly. Do it because you think they deserve it. And maybe, just maybe, one day they will return the favour.
Creepers mean well.... They just can't control their frustration.[img]http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/asset ... /banner_78
.png[/img]
[SSSS]

CaptainZuzlike

Re: Promotion thread

Post by CaptainZuzlike » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 am

It's one of those things that doesn't need to be mentioned because it's minor enough to just happen on the server with blocky witnesses. Though modmins might have different ideas about it.

knutremi
Minecraft IGN: knutremi

Re: Promotion thread

Post by knutremi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:27 pm

I don't really understand what cap is saying. But anything that helps improve the community helps. Maybe this will give people some more incentive to help us out. Because it's gonna be a lot easier to get recognition for contributions.
Don't beat yourself up.