We may need to find a new game soon...

General Minecraft discussion

Moderator: Minecraft Moderators

User avatar
Nons
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 am
Minecraft IGN: Nons
Location: ur moms house
Contact:

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by Nons » Thu May 07, 2015 3:55 pm

knutremi wrote:Neither is it GMod.
The only reason I stopped going on it was because it was down... I play alot of Gmod
I ain't gonna get got. But if I get got, I gotta get got like I ain't get gotten got though

#MakeAlterEgoGreatAgain

User avatar
knutremi
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm
Minecraft IGN: knutremi
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by knutremi » Thu May 07, 2015 7:45 pm

FakeTruth wrote:I'm pretty sure if I find a game I like to play and host, I can quickly build up a new community. Done it before, no problem :)

Just need to find that game first haha
If you center it around a single game, how many of our current active forum users and Minecraft Sever players do you think will be present? 5? 10? More? Less? Do you even consider higher numbers better?

If you don't, it's few, or both, the rest of us will still have a problem to solve.
Nons999 wrote:
knutremi wrote:Neither is it GMod.
The only reason I stopped going on it was because it was down... I play alot of Gmod
I'm not saying I'm done hosting GMod. I'm just saying it's not our silver bullet against our troubles.
Don't beat yourself up.

aartje9
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by aartje9 » Thu May 07, 2015 7:57 pm

For me, the only thing more important in keeping touch than playing the same game is literally keeping in touch. I just LOVE to skype/teamspeak with anyone and anything with a beating heart. Even if I'd find someone with 0 common games, I'd love to just chat up while doing my own thing. And yes, this is an invitation to anyone reading this! :D
Ideas first,
Creations later!

User avatar
zsdrfty
Posts: 984
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm
Minecraft IGN: zsdrfty
Location: Laniakea
Contact:

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by zsdrfty » Thu May 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Image
A serious community game that people of any age will enjoy :P

Seriously though, the community we have right now that plays Minecraft does it because it's a survival game where you interact with other people with lots of flexibility, so if we could find another game even somewhat similar to that it could hold the current community off for a while. maybe probably not
EVEN NOW, THE EVIL SEED OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE GERMINATES WITHIN YOU

User avatar
knutremi
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm
Minecraft IGN: knutremi
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by knutremi » Thu May 07, 2015 8:36 pm

We should totally try to get a t
aartje9 wrote:I just LOVE to skype/teamspeak with anyone and anything with a beating heart.
We should totally try to get a TeamSpeak going. I have a capped data plan on my server though, so someone else should host it.
zsdrfty wrote:Image
A serious community game that people of any age will enjoy :P
Is it enjoyable? What to do before you can play, in summary?
zsdrfty wrote:Seriously though, the community we have right now that plays Minecraft does it because it's a survival game where you interact with other people with lots of flexibility, so if we could find another game even somewhat similar to that it could hold the current community off for a while. maybe probably not
Rust? Landmark? DayZ? Eloraam's new game with the next RedPower in it?
Don't beat yourself up.

User avatar
zsdrfty
Posts: 984
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm
Minecraft IGN: zsdrfty
Location: Laniakea
Contact:

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by zsdrfty » Fri May 08, 2015 12:51 am

knuttunk wrote:
zsdrfty wrote:Image
A serious community game that people of any age will enjoy :P
Is it enjoyable? What to do before you can play, in summary?
well, i was joking but i guess it's pretty accessible and harmless, the biggest hurdle being the infamous community :P
EVEN NOW, THE EVIL SEED OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE GERMINATES WITHIN YOU

User avatar
knutremi
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm
Minecraft IGN: knutremi
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by knutremi » Fri May 08, 2015 5:28 am

zdrty wrote:well, i was joking but i guess it's pretty accessible and harmless, the biggest hurdle being the infamous community :P
nvm then :lol:
Don't beat yourself up.

User avatar
Pure_Khaos
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:59 pm
Minecraft IGN: Pure_Khaos
Location: Not in Connecticut. Fuck Yeah

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by Pure_Khaos » Sat May 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Payday too

8coachm
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:48 pm
Minecraft IGN: 8coachm
Location: USA

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by 8coachm » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:58 am

I got the toontown revival awhile ago with some friends joking around and it creates a malware gen in your boot files

User avatar
zsdrfty
Posts: 984
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm
Minecraft IGN: zsdrfty
Location: Laniakea
Contact:

Re: We may need to find a new game soon...

Post by zsdrfty » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Image
aside from that, what in god's name would do that? i've only heard of a few servers
EVEN NOW, THE EVIL SEED OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE GERMINATES WITHIN YOU

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest