Reconstruction Started

General Minecraft discussion

Moderator: Minecraft Moderators

porwerboy
Minecraft IGN: porwerboy

Reconstruction Started

Post by porwerboy » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:41 pm

The first phase of our project #MakeAlterEgoGreatAgain is complete, a new staff member has been added and we are now onto stage two.

Stage two involves two steps, deciding what worlds we should use and perfect our rank system. The world problem has been discussed many times but we never came to an agreement. So we decided to create ths so the members of the community could give us ideas for worlds we could add, remove or reset. We wish to start working on the worlds as quickly as we can.

We will be thinking of adding two creative-only plot worlds, one as a default world the other as a flat world. If you guys decide on one (or both) of the creative worlds they will include plots which are fully customizable and expandable. We will also include a new 1.10 world which only allows survival.

The new ranking system will be like the old ones but the staff can customize positions for players based on what the players have done (Building, redstone, and for the community).

#MakeAlterEgoGreatAgain
bitch

Nons
Minecraft IGN: Nons

Re: Reconstruction Started

Post by Nons » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm all for this trinity world idea, let's do it :)
I ain't gonna get got. But if I get got, I gotta get got like I ain't get gotten got though

#MakeAlterEgoGreatAgain